Meatloaf

With all the tragedy that has occurred here in Dallas I've decided to cook for 80-100 Police Officers. Someone has a lake house on Lake Conroe so next week I'm headed down to cook Briskets, Pulled Pork, Ribs, Sausages, & Hot Links for the Men in Blue. I'll take a bunch of pics if I can. My last big cookout I was too busy. Thanks for looking.

As one of those Brothers from back east I want to say thank you Kemper, you've got a good heart man. Oh, love the Meatloaf

That's really a great thing you're going to do Kemper, I know the Police officers will really appreciate your kindness.
Good looking meatloaf too.

Meatloaf is on our want to list. Its really admirable that you would cook for the policemen. Its a really neat thing.

Meatloaf looks great Kemper, and thanks for doing that big cook for our men and women in blue.

The meatloaf looks great. Anything you cook always looks great but most importantly you have a huge heart and what you are doing is a wonderful thing. When you talk to those men and women, be sure to tell them that they are loved and supported by most Americans. If there is anything we can do from afar, please tell us. Thank-you for what you are doing!!!

Thanks everybody for the kind words. I'm getting ready. Made 20 bottles of Carolina Pulled Pork Sauce today. 10- Vinegar Based & 10- Mustard Based. Later today I'll mix up my Brisket & Pork Rubs. And at least I'll have that out of the way

Meatloaf looks really good Kemper. Very generous and kind of you to cook your delicious bbq for the men and women in blue next week, I'm sure they will really appreciate it.

Back