Meatless cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrad Haskins

R.I.P. 3/23/2014
Made ya look /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Actually firing up for the first time empty to burn in and burn off any oils. Should the water pan be full or empty?
Thanks,
Proud member of PETA2 (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Hey Konrad/Bear.....

Fire that baby up, water or no. Might as well throw on some apps while you do. Or some ribs; that little thing will go for hours on little fuel.

You are gonna like the Bullet. I know I do. Just make sure you bring it to Stevi in a couple weeks! See you there.........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Wesley James:
[qb]Did you finaly get a WSM ?
can I join PETA2[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes I brought home two of the Peta2 approved Black Smoking Bots /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

To become a member of PETA2 fire up that Black Smoking Bot and enjoy being a "Person Eating a Tasty Animal" /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kinsman,
I was in a hurry to get these for Oregon which is the weekend before Montana cause my second from smallest Klose was just not big enough. Not to mention my chicken scores improving when cooked on a Weber Kettle.

WEBER WARNING
One Weber is fine but two and you are asking for trouble. They start breeding. I now have one Homer one touch Gold 22.5", two smokey Joe Silvers (one black and one Homer) and now these two Black Weber smoking bots show up at the house. As I write this they are standing next to one another smoking and I'm sure hatching a plot to increase their number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back