Meat Loafing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick P.

TVWBB Super Fan
I did my first meat loaf yesterday. I was actually smart and did two figureing that if it tasted good, I'd have one for ML. Sammies for the week. Well I have to say they are delicious. We wolfed one down for dinner last night, I had a sammie today and my son just had a plate full for dinner. Can't wait for lunch tomorrow.

Nick P.

I loved the results when I did my first recently.
MMMeatlof

My wife said we may never do meatloaf the "old fashioned" way again.
icon_wink.gif

Joel

I was gonna do meatloaf for my wife for her birthday, but she decided she wanted steaks! I gotta try that meatloaf soon!

I keep saying I am going to make one along with the cabbage and for some reason I haven't made it yet!! I WILL make it very soon!! My wife is very skeptical about "smoked meatloaf"? I think that is why I haven't made it yet!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
My wife is very skeptical about "smoked meatloaf"? I think that is why I haven't made it yet! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>All the more reason to DO IT!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> All the more reason to DO IT! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, Bill you are correct!! Friday night that is what we are having, no matter what!! It's on!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
My wife is very skeptical about "smoked meatloaf"? I think that is why I haven't made it yet! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm having the same problem with my wife. She just doesn't like meatloaf that much, and my kids get much more excited for ribs or prime rib. I'm feeling meatloaf deprived! I may just have to cook one & tell the family that they don't have to eat it
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My wife is very skeptical about "smoked meatloaf"? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should have your wife talk to mine!

Joel

Jeff, go ahead and do a loaf, believe me when I say that your family will probably like it. I think its even better the next day.
DP
DP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve (Merc) McMurtry:
Larry,
Then you can enjoy the best sammies all weekend long.

Enjoy!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I luvs meatloaf sandwiches. Mmmmm mmmm.

Ya know we all use expensive meats on the WSM. You can't make anything cheaper than meatloaf. And really....how can you go wrong with meatloaf?
icon_biggrin.gif

Nick

Well I am going to make it whether she likes it or not. If it doesn't get eaten I will freeze what I don't take for lunch! My wife has gotten on this anti meat kick lately. The said thing is she is from Texas, she should at least love beef!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Beef and "Shiner Bocks" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Both sound great right about now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back