Maybe it will be available here!!!

Myself I would just like to have someone draw a patern off of the metal. If Weber does not want to let us buy them we will just make them.

Has anyone got ahold of one of these yet? I would really like to get some measurments at different points around it for height. I am going to build a template to make one and would like a starting point.

I have one en route from Germany to Florida. My son shipped it cheaply, so I dont know exactly when I will get it. I noticed on Amazon Germany that the kit includes a heat shield to protect the light for use on the q320. With the dollar euro situation this thing was wayyyy too much money, but I have a 300 and a 320 that I use constantly. I will post measurements when I rcv it

Last edited:
So in a nut shell they are haveing issues with the motor slipping out of the bracket. I find it funny the simple solution is to use two US pennys in Germany to fix it.

I bet if you just gently crimped the slot in the bracket a little you would not have any more trouble with it.

OK. Got the rotisserie for the q300/320 today. Came from Germany. Took 3 weeks DHL. On the box the description is in 22 languages.However none for USA. The unit appears to be fairly well made. Country of origin is China. The motor is cased in a plastic housing and shows signs of cost cutting when compared to my older weber motors. No surprise there. Well, I forgot to pick up a converter so I cant try it out tonight.Ill post pics this weekend and give it a trial run.I never excelled much in all things electrical. What exactly am I looking for to convert this motor to our power. It specs @ 220-240 4w 50hz. Much appreciated

Wow, glad you got one Larry. I just checked Amazon and i think they will have what you need.must have some pictures when you get it up and running. Shame on Weber US for making people go through lots of hoops to get one. They normally are great with customer service. But it seems that they are unresponsive to customer requests.

my older motors dont reach inward enouph to reach the rotis spear. It appears to be a new design. I tried to hook up the older motors and a battery powered unit I have, No Luck What do I search for on Amazon for the converter?

I just tried voltage converter at Amazon and it gives you a choice from 110 to 240. I bought one for a medium-format slide projector that used 240 that was from England and it works fine with 110.

I picked up a converter at my local electronic parts store. Works great. Im going to try a 5 lb bird tonight if the rain stops.

Larry,

When you get time can you give me a measurment on the hight of the metal at the front middle, at the front corner and on the side at the auger shaft?

Thank you

Kirk

Rotisserie

Back