Maybe it will be available here!!!

TOM BAUER

TVWBB Pro
I copied this from the Aussie BBQ Forum if the pictures don't come out. Take a look there, I want one.....

It's Arrived.
The Weber 320 Rotisserie.

The package

Inside packing in typical Weber style.

The contents

Ready to rock and roll.

First cook was a large chook, brined, dried and rubbed.
Rotisseried to perfection at 300F.
I copied this from the Aussie BBQ Forum if the pictures don't come out. Take a look there, I want one.....

Rotisserie on the 320 Q
Yum Yum and Yummy.
Lets see ya do this on ya bugg

What more can I say.
Give it a go!

Cheers

Meat and eat

Hi Tom
Warning, Warning, Warning
That unit is 240 VAC 50 Hz , you will need to change the motor to a US compatible motor - 110 VAC 60 Hz.

Cheers

Phil

I suggest you all go to Weber's website like I did and fill out the form to contact them and ask when we will have it avalble here and include the link to it on there overseas website. Get all your kids and aunts and uncles to do it to. The more we ask for it the more likly they will make it avalable.

Hello Weber,
I found this on the Aussie Barbeque page and want one!!!
With the Weber logo on it, it makes me think that you would be able to import a few to the US to be available for special orders. I posted the link on TheVirtual Weber "Q" forum and others seem to want one also. I was told that the rotisserie mother is 240 volt, but most of us probably have a 120 motor if you can't supply one. I own a Q300 and a Q320 and would get plenty of use out of this setup. I hope you realize that Weber owners have an addiction for anything stamped Weber.

Thanks, and if you post a reply, do it on the Virtual Weber Q forum so everyone sees it.
Tom Bauer
Redmond WA

Sent from my iPad

Tom,

Did you get anymore than a canned message back from them? Here is what they told me.

Dear Kirk,
Thank you for the email. At this time we do not have any information regarding the rotisserie for the Q-320. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have additional questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-446-1071. If replying via email, please leave this message intact as it will help us to respond faster. Our customer service hot line is open 7 days a week 7:00 am - 9:00 pm CST.

Thank you,

Kim
Customer Service Representative
Weber-Stephen Products LLC
90 West Hillcrest Blvd.
Suite 308
Schaumburg, Il 60195
Phone 800.446.1071
Fax 847.407.8900

Here's what I received Kirk---

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Please contact Weber Australia with this inquiry. They may be able to ship this to you. Contact them by following the link below.

http://www.weberbbq.com.au/Contact.php

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you,

Doug
Customer Service Representative
Weber-Stephen Products LLC
1890 North Roselle Road
Suite 308
Schaumburg, Il 60195
Phone 800.446.1071
Fax 847.407.8900
www.weber.com

Here's the Weber Australia reply--
Hi Tom,

Unfortunately we don’t export from Australia, you would need to contact Weber in the U.S. on www.weberbbq.com

Julie Stowe
Weber Barbeques
104 South Terrace
Adelaide SA 55065
8221 6111
1300 301 290

julies@weberbbq.com.au

Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 4:40 AM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Weber Q Rotisserie Kit

Wondered if this could be shipped to the US??
I understand that the motor is 240, but could you ship it without the motor and what do you estimate the cost to be to ship to zip code 98502, Redmond WA USA?

Thanks,
Tom Bauer

i think the standard weber motor will work if you have one already.
there are a few pics of folks making their own but i havn't located them yet.

My son is currently in West Berlin until June. I will be asking him to ship me one of these soon for my 300/320. Gotta have it. The shipping is expensive. Was wondering if anyone else would like to buy 1. I could have him send 3 or 4 to me to cut the overall shipping costs per unit. Ups within the states to you would be a factor also since they would all be sent to me in Florida. I have no idea what the price is for the unit in Germany. Will be finding out over the next few weeks. If anyone knows,let me know

Back