Maribel surprised me this Saturday

Hey Tony...you are lucky..I get surprised with a mop and bucket :mad:

Did you like the Firestone? I like that double jack its stroooooong but yummy. It looks like that sampler had it no?

I liked the Firestone. First time I had it.

Tony, What a great wife to have that ready for you. And beer too - she's a keeper. With all those BBQ genes, your son will be an unstoppable grill master...

Regards,

John

Great job Maribel, keep up the great job!;) I like the coleslaw recipe will be doing that real soon.

Not only are you the most interesting man in the world, you're also the luckiest! Good for you, my friend! You are blessed!

WOW! Just wow! That is one fantastic looking meal Maribel! I love the fact that your entire family is involved! I would love to see the looks on the faces of people in the parking lot when you guys were taking pics!
Tony truly is one lucky man.!
Tim

A beautiful cook by a beautiful cook! You guys are awesome! I'm with most guys, my wife won't get near the wsm. I guess I have myself to blame for that. I like to cook and she likes to let me. Your a lucky man T!

Killer ribs Maribel! Great post...That Mix pack of beers was really tasty. Downed 2 of em during our trip.

Back