Made me Laugh....

Interesting social commentary right there!
You know, the thing I never see is anything related to the “environmental impact“ of this stuff! It takes a ridiculous amount of water to produce one gallon of almond “milk” (in California where the drought issue is pretty critical) but, that is constantly played down. No one wants to offer what it takes to PROCESS this Soylent Green. Why is that?
I wonder if that make it a processed food? Just speculation.

Last edited:
Interesting social commentary right there!
You know, the thing I never see is anything related to the “environmental impact“ of this stuff! It takes a ridiculous amount of water to produce one gallon of almond “milk” (in California where the drought issue is pretty critical) but, that is constantly played down. No one wants to offer what it takes to PROCESS this Soylent Green. Why is that?
I wonder if that make it a processed food? Just speculation.
Yep. Many of these products contain an abundance of additives that make them a lot more unhealthy than just eating the real thing. Not that I consider meat to be unhealthy. Everything in moderation----------except for pork :)

Yes, I agree with the pork and chocolate (but not the Scotch, sorry) and for me.........SALT!!!!!!

Back