Lowe's 2-pk 20lb Kingsford $9.88 - Extended to 9/3/14

There You Go... HOME DEPOT SALE STARTS TODAY THROUGH MONDAY
2 Pack Kingsford 20lb Charcoal $9.88

I see Tony got around the two bag limit. I was too for a while, but got busted at check out by an old drill sergeant with merit badges all over her vest and had to put some back. Got it back the next morning.

I told the clerk I needed more than 2 bags. Then she said go take them to the truck and come back. So I did that 3 times. The last time another clerk said let me scan 2 then she took cared of another customer then she scanned the other 2.

I know it's a lot of work but since I had a lowes card I get a 10 percent discount. Plus our local Home Depot is not in a safe area. I rather not go to that one.

Kinda just makes you stand back and scratch your head! I don't think the lady who waited on me would have been as lenient. I might grab a Lowe's Card. Didn't know about that 10% off thing. Bummer about your Home Depot.

Kinda just makes you stand back and scratch your head! I don't think the lady who waited on me would have been as lenient. I might grab a Lowe's Card. Didn't know about that 10% off thing. Bummer about your Home Depot.

The whole neighborhood is bad. Even I don't feel safe. I go to places that are not good but I kind of blend in an not show weakness. But this place is not good. One time a guy walked up from behind to close and fast that I pulled out my knife fast...and I told him to to creep up like that to me or anyone next time he may get shot or stabbed. He was passing out flyers. I told him this is not the place to do that.

Exactly!
Do I get any flack when I buy a dozen cases of wine at one time? no.
Do I get any flack when I buy 50lb bags of bread flour so I can bake bread for her anytime she asks? no
And I didn't get the 4 gallons of hot giardiniera from GFS, either, so I can show restraint when I have to.
But charcoal? I don't get it. (grin)

you buy a gross of wine bottles at a time ? that's a lot of vino!

Back