Lowes $179 performer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Dace

TVWBB Super Fan
I was just at lowes this am picking up some lump and as always I wander through the grill/smoker area. There was a Performer their that I was lusting after but at the time it was around $300. I'm waiting for the wife to come home but I'm pretty sure its a no go. I think its the demo only that is marked down but hey, it looked near new.

Hey, I read about the sale at Lowes earlier and did a search for all local Lowes. Found only one in the area that didn't show out of stock. I visited that store during lunch and bought the store floor model for $179 (10% discount). They had no more in the store. I have wanted one of these for a long time, but was reluctant to pay $330. Can't wait to use it. Steve

Nice score Steve
icon_wink.gif
That's a lotta grill for the $$$$
icon_smile.gif

I scored a 2010 model for $179. I have cooked on it about 3 times. I love cooking on it so far. Hope my Weber addiction stops here. Got a WSM 18.5 for Christmas then a week later scored the performer. I have a total of 4 grills now. I would like to sell my other 2 and get a 26.5 incher.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hope my Weber addiction stops here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Cliff, it's too late.
Rehab will now be needed
icon_smile.gif

Congrats on your deal!!

My addiction with Weber didn't stop with my discounted Performer. Oh no, I "had" to have the rotisserie and ordered it. Seems very high relative to the grill itself, but I really wanted it. I love to cook via a rotiserrie and just took the plunge. Can't wait to use both!

Steve

Good purchase Steve - if you don't have any kettles already you might want to do a couple cooks before trying the rotis.

Took me a bit of getting used to the way the Performer cooks - how much fuel etc. It was a big improvement over my former grills.

I will be looking for a rotis sometime this year and like to read other's experiences.

Enjoy your Performer !

Thanks Mark. I do have Weber kettles that are just old and ready for retirement. I have been wanting to step up to a performer, but not nuts about the price tag. I currently have a rotis on my Ducane gas grill, but wanted it on the new Weber for my cabin at the lake. I will practice before I try my first rotis and thanks again. Steve

Hello to All
Just went to lowes and scored my Performer. Yes on sale for $198.00. It was the last one and missing the cooking grate an therm. I asked if they can do anything for me since it was missing these two pieces. Well he came back to me and said 30% off the price. Total 154.00!!!They told me to call Weber and they would give the parts to you. Well I did and they are now sending a new top also because when I got home I realised that the handle was messed up too(Crushed to the side some). Weber is great no problem. So the addiction goes on. Cliff make room for me in rehap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back