Lowes $100 off all Weber Genesis Grills while supplies last...

Brian (Mass.)

TVWBB Fan
So the Ad arrived today just in time as my brothers and I all have Genesis EP-330's and we want to get my dad one for his birthday and what a great deal a Lowes...$100 off nearly all Webers...

$100 OFF All Weber Genesis Grills

Grill Offer: $100 off all Weber Genesis Grills. Online price reflects discount. Must ask cashier to apply coupon (barcode) for discount at store. Offer can’t be combined with any other coupon, promotional offer, or discount (including, but not limited to, 5% Lowe’s consumer credit discount, military discount; employee discounts; Price Match Guarantee, volume discount programs such as Quote Support Program ""QSP""; manager discretion price adjustments, government contract pricing; any other special pricing programs). Selection varies by store. While supplies last.

Free Delivery and Assembly details: Offer applies to full-size gas grills $498 or more before taxes and after applicable discounts. Assembly applies to full-size gas grills. US deliveries only. Must be within 75 miles of store.

http://www.lowes.com/pl/Weber-Genes...ving:Spcl_Value:FW31_100_Off_Weber_Gas_Grills
I wonder if they are clearing inventory for a new design?

Hmm...It looks like Lowes, and Home Depot are both running $100 off sales but neither carry the EP-330 grills (the best genesis bang for your buck) they only offer the s-330 as the stainless option for a genesis..

Hmm...It looks like Lowes, and Home Depot are both running $100 off sales but neither carry the EP-330 grills (the best genesis bang for your buck) they only offer the s-330 as the stainless option for a genesis..

When I got mine a couple months ago, they ordered it in from a warehouse. It's a NG version of the 330, so they didn't have many/any of them in-store. Great grill so far.

Weber has reduced the MAP by $100, so pretty much all dealers are dropping their prices. Many other stores carry the EP models, which are WELL WORTH the extra $50. Check your local Ace. If they don't have it, they can order it and it should be at the $100 off price.

I looked up the EP-330 and Ace did come up for the $100 off. Plus, you also get 3% cash back through Ebates if you are a member with them. The site showed my local store had them in stock.

Back