Looking for some quick help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry I got involved in this. I shall reserve my "opinions" here on out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
For real THIS time? <poke>
icon_biggrin.gif
jk Bill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMFAO! That there's funny, folks! Don't matter who you are.

We'll see....

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Hays:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Hays:
But why fight with me about mine? I'm just trying to help mark out but you want to play.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fight
icon_confused.gif
I was just voicing my opinion on this public forum, same as you. And I'm trying to help Mark as well.
icon_wink.gif
Just because we have a different opinion about how to rack the ribs, don't really think that's called fighting.
icon_wink.gif
As always, JMO
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, you're right. Too many opinions on here.

Bill... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I never said that there was too many opinions.
icon_confused.gif
I like to read all the different views/opinions posted here on TVWBB. It gives you many different options to try and see what works best for you.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony C.:
wow, some of these threads are like a steelers/ravens game
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The saddest thing about your statement, is that ten years ago, you would have said "Steelers /Browns" . I guess, the Ravens really are the Browns anyway.......

Back