Looking for a cheap Weber or curbside pickup?

Those are the best. One I have seen more than once, “Starter doesn’t work but you can get one from Amazon for like ten bucks.” Really?!!! Then why don’t you DO that?!!!!!

I am with you. But it was free. I have another grill with a straight frame but warped firebox. This one has a straight firebox. So I was happy to take it for $0.

Anyone remember the thread where someone here sanded their grey wood then clear coated them want to ask them what was the effort and was he or she get rid of the stain color completely the wood including the handle on the redhead I got are in really good shape unlike the first one I did.

If you figure it out Brian, post it up. I have a 1000 with the gray painted wood that is in relatively good shape.

I will Bruce, not starting that project for awhile will be gone this weekend but I might spend some time on a few of them when I get back play with the side that is facing down use my orbital sander to see what results I can get.

Sounds good. I wont get to that grill until next year anyway. My fall is going to be busy and the grill rehab season is winding down fast up here.

Back