Looka me, I'm famous

Bill:

From the blog:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Jack Daniels barrel chip </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, I love those chips, what a return on investment, .04 BAC in two deep breaths straight from the bag.

well that probably does it for me here at the tvwbb...it's been great...

Mazel tov Bill! Sounds like you do it up right. Now, if we could only come up with a kosher butt for you....oy to be a luftmensh...

Bill,

I love the Simpsons. Here is my Simpsons story: My brother and his born-again wife were somewhat fanatical in what they would allow their children to watch on TV. I told them that the Simpsons was the only thing I would allow my kids to watch. They didn't know if I was joking or serious, but it had the desired effect.

That's fantastic, Bill !!
icon_cool.gif

Bill

I've always said that I'd rather my son watch The Simpsons or South Park than Barney. Although the subject matter on those two shows can be inappropriate at times, they're always smart. Barney is mindless nonsense. I don't believe in "writing down" to children.

Bill

Mucho Congrats Bill!
But it may be time to revise your "Family Portrait" Weber picture. Now that you are a celeb, you should be right in the middle of the shot , next to the Homer, surrounded by kettles!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob H.:
Mucho Congrats Bill!
But it may be time to revise your "Family Portrait" Weber picture. Now that you are a celeb, you should be right in the middle of the shot , next to the Homer, surrounded by kettles! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

May I suggest this:

200px-Aabf15.jpg

Gosh, Bill, what a terrific story, and told so wonderfully!! (But I think it added to the story "experience" in that I could turn my head and witness the smoke rising from my own WSM and the two briskets slowly cooking within!)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob H.:
Mucho Congrats Bill!
But it may be time to revise your "Family Portrait" Weber picture. Now that you are a celeb, you should be right in the middle of the shot , next to the Homer, surrounded by kettles! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks.

Here's a link to an old artlicle from Emmy Magazine that has a picture of me standing with some of my other cookers. There's a Traeger Pellet cooker, a brinkmann All-In-One gas cooker, an "ECB", my Homer Simpson Weber Kettle, and the WSM... and me.

Bill

Emmy Magazine Article

I knew I recognized that name. I'm an avid Simpsons fan. Great stuff Bill! Congratulation on the articles.

Animation Domination RULES!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Rick

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by *Matt*:
Bill - nice article. Glad to see someone with more grills in their back yard then me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just added another red mastertouch at a garage sale. My wife is gonna kill me.

The strange thing about this mastertouch is that while it has the lid thermometer and built in Tuck-Away lid holder, it doesn't have the high capacity ash catcher. It just has the dish shaped ash catcher that's held onto the legs with those pins.

It has an L on the vent so it's from 1989.

Bill

I only have 6 and my wife says I have a problem. In fact, she said she was going to burry me in my next one. Guess it better be a big one! LOL!!

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bill Hays:
I only have 6 and my wife says I have a problem. In fact, she said she was going to burry me in my next one. Guess it better be a big one! LOL!!

Bill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds to me like an invitation to get another Ranch Kettle.

Bill

I hope I'm not the last person to laugh. Gotta love you guys....always looking on the bright side!
icon_biggrin.gif

Rita

Back