LinkMeter v9 Release

Is there a way to be able to add notes by clicking on the graph and have it logged?
I was thinking it would be nice to log when the meat went in, maybe when you mop, foil, etc.
No, but this has been on my wishlist for a long long time. I can't really find a good graph package that supports annotations and is not Flash-based. It is something I really want so someday I'll probably just add it myself.

I've also wished that I could scroll back and fourth through my HM graphs at times. The different view periods are nice, but at times I would like to look at more than 1 hours history in the 1 hour view mode for example. If you are updating the graph package and can add a timeline scroll that would be really nice....

You can't scroll back because there's no data there, or at least not at that resolution. The 1 hour history only has 1 hour of data in it, if you want to look further back you have to select a different resolution. You can then zoom in if you want less than the full timescale.

Oh just drag and select on the bottom graph to zoom on the top graph. If you select all the way to the right end, then new points will be added as they are sent. If you selected an area in the center, the selection will stay constant.

Oh just drag and select on the bottom graph to zoom on the top graph. If you select all the way to the right end, then new points will be added as they are sent. If you selected an area in the center, the selection will stay constant.

Well hot damn, I have always looked at that bottom graph and wondered why the hell it was there, it seemed useless to me because it just showed a condensed version of the top graph. NOW I get it.....

I just tried to upgrade from v8 to v9 and got the same as Ralph, "The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform. "

I know ralph pulled the SD card and re-imaged it to fix but is there any other troubleshooting I can do before I do this? Maybe there is an updated package I can install related to the sysupdater?

Bryan,

I recall you pondering how to label the "blower speed" status bar when the servo damper first came into play....

Perhaps that label should be "Air Volume" or "Air Flow" instead of "Blower Speed" because that would work for both scenarios....

Back