Len from WA

Welcome Len - John from St Louis MO here. I travel a bit and was just in Seattle a few weeks ago... I enjoyed some Dick's burgers and a the scenery for sure. Hope you enjoy the forum. There are no bad questions!

Welcome and ask away with any questions you may have. There is a world of knowledge on here to help with anything you need. Also were a friendly bunch of diehard grillers, so there are no such thing as dumb questions.
Especially, thank you for your service.

Welcome Len,and thank you for your service,USAF here. I lived in Tacoma on McKinley Hill. Great country and plenty of things to see.
Now we do not ask much here, but we love Photos as they so show the process and make us hungry too. Hope you enjoy it here .

Welcome Len !

What do you enjoy cooking ?
I cook a lot indoors and I am trying to transition to outdoor cooking. I have cooked a few ribs. I am not interested in tournament type of cooking, but I want to cook what is good to eat at home. For example tournament ribs are a no no if they are falling off the bone. I like them falling off the bone. I want to cook some brisket. Usually the brisket in the stores are to huge for me. I just seen some very small briskets at Trader Joes. *I want to try them. So I want to focus on ribs and pork belly and small brisket . Also on the Weber grill I want to do some cooking with the Wok. I am in the market for a new pellet grill. I was interested in the Weber Searwood, but having only 2 wheels is a turn off. I have been reviewing the Camp Chef Woodwind Pro. I am seeing some mixed reviews. Also, I always look at customer service reviews. My main two issues are availability and attitude. Customer service and product reviews can be very depressing. I have seen products that are rated very high by companies and users. Yet upon reading the reviews there is always someone that will trash the product.

Maybe look at the recteq pellet grill line if you don't like the searwood. My friends have them and have great customer service. Note they remove any bad reviews on their website, just so you are aware.

Thanks for your reply. I have been looking online for some of the Recteq grills. It seems that they have a very good rating. Their Customer Service is getting some very positive reviews. As far as them removing negative reviews, there are many other sites whereas reviews could be posted. And I have not seen anything negative yet.

Welcome Len, copy from Rich Dahl we do have lots of great people on the forum. Always willing to help with any questions.
Thank you for your service, my dad was a 30 year Navy man also.:)

Back