Legit check

Maui Velasquez

Anyone here bought from greentoe.com ? I'm looking to purchase the weber summit Kamado s6. It's my first time seeing that site is it safe ?

Anyone here bought from greentoe.com ? I'm looking to purchase the weber summit Kamado s6. It's my first time seeing that site is it safe ?
Hi Maui, Welcome

The site looks legit. It looks like you could get a good price but you might be sacrificing local support from a dealer in your area

I wonder if a guy could call Weber and ask if they are an authorized Weber dealer???

Saw this before making my purchase, I just couldn’t do it.
That being said the Walmart deals last year were sold by something I hadn’t heard of and they worked out fine for the guys that got them.

There are many reviews on reddit.

What's the cost delta?

Use PayPal, with a credit card and you have two layers of purchase protection.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. I might risk it for the biscuit!
Just had an experience with PayPal which I've used for over 25 years.
Bought a pair of shoes online which I don't do very often, but because of foot issues I wear a 14.5 so local shopping for shoes around here is not very productive.
Well, I really didn't do my homework and what I got was shipped from China. They sent a size 12.5, no way was that going to work. So, I contacted the seller and was told he checked with the warehouse, and they said they sent the right size and Americans always order to big a size anyway.
I explained the situation and he said he would give me a 20% discount on another pair and I could give the others away.
Well, I said no and filled a complaint with PayPal. I sent them all the correspondence and they opened up a case. Four days later I was notified the case was settled in my favor and two days after that the $57 showed up as a refund on my American Express card.
This is the second time I've used them to settle a problem and won't buy online from any unknown sellers without PayPal.

Just had an experience with PayPal which I've used for over 25 years.
Bought a pair of shoes online which I don't do very often, but because of foot issues I wear a 14.5 so local shopping for shoes around here is not very productive.
Well, I really didn't do my homework and what I got was shipped from China. They sent a size 12.5, no way was that going to work. So, I contacted the seller and was told he checked with the warehouse, and they said they sent the right size and Americans always order to big a size anyway.
I explained the situation and he said he would give me a 20% discount on another pair and I could give the others away.
Well, I said no and filled a complaint with PayPal. I sent them all the correspondence and they opened up a case. Four days later I was notified the case was settled in my favor and two days after that the $57 showed up as a refund on my American Express card.
This is the second time I've used them to settle a problem and won't buy online from any unknown sellers without PayPal.
I love PayPal. Keep it simple don’t have to give out credit card every time.

Back