Lamson Knife Company

Jeff MA

TVWBB All-Star
Had some free time last week and I decided to take the 1 hour ride to the Lamson Kitchen Outlet store in Shelburne Falls Mass.

For those who don't know Lamson was Established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, in 1837, Lamson & Goodnow is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States.
Their Knives as well as their kitchen tools are some of the finest around.

Some pics:

14w9vNl.jpg

69U1tZN.jpg

kEJuVBd.jpg

They have quite a bit of factory seconds on hand and I needed a heavy-duty Spatula for making Smash Burgers so I purchased this bad-boy along with a Walnut Knife block. Total price for both, a whopping $13 dollars.
4Meg4uh.jpg

My 22nd Wedding Anniversary is coming up on August 22nd and I want to grab a Knife set for my Wife, from what I have seen Lamson & Goodnow is a great choice.

Jeff

Last edited:
I searched barbecue tools made in the USA and Lamson was really the only one that came up for spatula, tongs, fork etc.

So I ordered a set of the tailgate tools (smaller and probably more appropriate for the Genesis 1000), anybody else have these?

Lamson TAIL-GATER Walnut BBQ 3-Piece Set (Fork, Tong, and Turner), Hardened Stainless Steel, 15-inches, with Bonus Canvas Storage Bag https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0711HXP4M/?tag=tvwb-20

Last edited by a moderator:

Back