Klose pit

Tim Jordan

TVWBB Member
We just got back after four days on the road . We now have a brand new Mobile Catering Rig .The extra room wil be great , now instead of five butts I can do fifteen along with all the trimmings .I'll always use the WSM and keep it along with my collection of grills but this is several steps up .This site really helped me choose the right pit .BBQ it's a way of life !

Congratulations Tom! You've purchased a mighty fine pit - and I'm a little jealous. I've been eyeing a Klose for those bigger cooks. The WSM is by far one of the best smokers in its class, but I'd love a stick burner. I'm starting to feel a little cramped at times and I certainly tired of balancing the top grate while trying to work on the bottom.

But alas, my WSM has been a good friend for many years and is still about $3300.00 cheaper than the Klose I want. Good luck with the new toy!!!

Thom I got the Mobile Catering Rig , with 2 row pull out shelves ,30 in upright ,1/2 in. firebox ,stainless bar grate in the fire box, gas assist and much more all in less time than I thought .I'll post pictures when I get a day off hopefully soon .

Back