Kingsford Sale

picked up 2 twin packs from home depot, and they took an extra 10% which basically covered the tax. all set on charcoal for the next few months..

I also saw two, 15lbs bags at Wally World for $6.99.
I was in a Walmart today, and they had crap. When I told a clerk at the customer service desk that HD was selling 40 lbs for $10, she wasn't impressed.

Yea, I know. I expect Walmart to uphold their reputation and ads as being low man on the price pole. I should have changed the smiley face sign on the charcoal display to a big frown. I did buy some Royal Oak lump so the visit wasn't wasted

Yea, I know. I expect Walmart to uphold their reputation and ads as being low man on the price pole. I should have changed the smiley face sign on the charcoal display to a big frown. I did buy some Royal Oak lump so the visit wasn't wasted

Was in our local Super Center and the best they had on Kingsford B was $9.98 per 13.8 lb 2 pack. Evidently, all Walmarts are not created equal. Anybody else see the same? Here's your frown Dave. :mad:

I just picked up 3 twin packs, 90 lbs total from Walmart. The dollar general store had a $1.00 off coupon, Walmart honored that for $3.00 off the total. Got all three twin packs for $19.08 with the sales tax.

Lowes has a 2 pack of 20 pound bags for $9.99. I asked,and got,a 10% veterans discount. So I got 80 pounds for $18!

Yeah, but it was prolly made in China. LOL

I just picked up 3 twin packs, 90 lbs total from Walmart. The dollar general store had a $1.00 off coupon, Walmart honored that for $3.00 off the total. Got all three twin packs for $19.08 with the sales tax.

Lowes has a 2 pack of 20 pound bags for $9.99. I asked,and got,a 10% veterans discount. So I got 80 pounds for $18!

Same here Phil! My wife picked up 2 packs in the morning and I followed up in the afternoon with 2 more packs. 160 pounds for $36 after military discount. :D
This should last a long time since I am only using the charcoal in my WSM, the grills get my favorite RO Lump.

Heck, I still have 100 pounds left over from the Labor day sale, so I skipped this one, but might regret it................d

Back