Kingsford on Sale

Tim, you gotta be a pretty young, strappin' stud to do that 20 times... i'm spent just loading the truck, let alone walking all that much and pulling out my wallet to pay for it ten times....D

by the way Tim.... next time you see Brett, say HI for me ;)

Didn't realize you bought that much! I'll be satisfied getting 3 of the twin packs.

I'll pass that own to Brett via my brother-in-law. He's a farm equipment salesman and visits Brett on a regular basis on sale calls.

I went to Home Depot today and although the stuff on the shelves was marked full price the manager was nice enough to give me the sale price on a two pack... " since you made a special trip" .....:cool: ( I may have schmoozed him a little)

Actually, the in-store sign lists the limit as 2 deals (so, 2 twin-packs, not 2 bags), so that's what I got. I'd have gone back for more, but since I never unloaded my trunk completely after last weekend, that's all I had room for! Besides, I'm only part-way into the 4th bag from my last binge buy back in May, so I think 4 more bags should last me into the Winter.

All testing at Weber was done with Kingsford. I'm not sure what they may use now, but it was the most consistent lighting and burning brand. It was the only way to get good, repeatable data.

Back