Kingsford coupons, are they still working?

DavidD

TVWBB Super Fan
does anyone know if the $6 off kingsford coupon is legitimate and if it is still be accepted by retailers (and where?)?

I used a couple a few months ago at winn dixie without a problem but went to another winn dixie a few weeks later and they refused. I need more charcoal and wondered if it was still valid. It's the one called the other white meat where you buy another product to get the $6 off.

I used one at Walmart this past Saturday the 22nd with no problems. I did use the self checkout, not sure if that matters.

I used one at Walmart last weekend and it worked fine... I'm going to try again this weekend. I want to stock up before the coupon stops working...

I would imagine that the coupon will "work" until its expiry date, December 31, 2009. It is a manufacturer's coupon. Any store manager who's not a total simpleton will realize he loses nothing by honoring it, since the store is reimbursed the value of the coupon from the mfg.

I printed out the coupon from the trading post forum and plan to use it tomorrow.

It states "Save $6,00 on the other white meat"

And it says to buy a 13.5 lb or larger bag of Kingsford, and one of the listed products, none of which is pork, the other white meat.
What's up with that?
Do you need to include pork with the purchase, or do you get $6.oo off the total with just the charcoal, and one of the listed items?

Thanks!

Thanks Curt!

Bet Kingsford, and the other listed companies will regret this deal once we all get through with them
icon_biggrin.gif

Off to find more charcoal storage space!

While you do not have to buy pork, I believe any package of pork having the blue "The Other White Meat" logo on the label would qualify.

Back