Kim Drana

TVWBB All-Star
Friday night I took out the Kette Pizza and put a pie together:

Pie in the oven:

Finished pie:

Thanks for looking!

I havent seen you around lately Kim...
What a beautiful pizza looks tasty!!!

Looks great. I love to grill pizza, but a new restaurant just opened about a mile away that has a 900 degree wood burning pizza oven, and they crank out some awesome pizzas. I've been doing the lazy thing and eating theirs about once a week.

Kim that looks so good!
I was looking at those pizza conversions, do you like it......duh..... ok how do they do it in the reviews..... Would you recommend this to others?

Kim that looks so good!
I was looking at those pizza conversions, do you like it......duh..... ok how do they do it in the reviews..... Would you recommend this to others?

Yes I would you...you can get the temp over 900 degrees quickly .....love it and the pizza is great too! It's fun to do with quests...just a new thing to mix it up!

Great to hear! I ordered one for myself for fathers day. I agree it should be great when friends are over and can make their own pizza. We spend a lot of time out back around our fire pit in the summer, my kids are teenagers and I know they'll love it as we all love pizza. And I'm sure your Golden is like mine and loves the pieces of crust.
Thanks for the reply!

Back