Kettle Bird Feeders

EricV.

TVWBB Wizard
There back again this year at Ace Hardware, with 3 new color, cream/light yellow, red & glen blue:
IMG_6102.jpg
If you recall last years colors were black, green & blue:
IMG_6106.jpg
I snagged a red one today to go along with my black one, the birds love these!

Last year, they were on sale for $25 in May. No such luck this year, that was a spendy day.

Bought all three last year, and all three this year

Last year, they were on sale for $25 in May. No such luck this year, that was a spendy day.

Bought all three last year, and all three this year
That's what I paid last year as well, but I recall it was closer to Memorial Day.

That's what I paid last year as well, but I recall it was closer to Memorial Day.
The sale? It may have been advertised as Memorial Day, I don’t recall, but the sale started May 1. I only remember because the local manager, after asking him about the bird feeders and him telling me he didn’t order any because he didn’t think anyone would want them, told me to hold on, went and pulled up the next sales flyer, and said if I waited to pick them up they would go on sale.

That was middle of April so I went and picked them up! Haha

My local Ace manager gave me the sale price early when I came back last year and bought a second one. I do love the Glen Blue color. Brian O'Neil who sells gorgeous kettle handles and some other stuff on FB and on eBay as "Executor70" has made custom variants including the "meat cut," the "Westerner" and even my favorite the "avocado." His custom ones fetch around $90. And, yeah @Bruce, you can get a decent used FULL-SIZE kettle for that! I am a collector-type, but I am content with my black and blue versions. I actually have one in reserve that if I ever have time, I might try to paint myself as an avocado or maybe Glen Blue.

Back