Keter food prep cart

I have one of these that I bought last year. Works great! I got mine through Target. There was a period of time where it was sold out everywhere due to Covid and there were some for sale on Amazon for crazy prices. I put my name in target “notify me when it’s back in stock” alert and then one day it was available.

I did put a tarp over it for the winter to protect it.

Has anyone found a cover for this prep table? I am currently in the middle of a grilling area makeover. Ordered a motorized awning for the grilling area. Pic of the old grilling area.

Attachments

• 20210602_101816.jpg
    20210602_101816.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 22
I opted for another item from Keter.. It's a similarly sized cooler with fold up side wings and a shelf on the bottom. No stainless top which is a bummer, but I can make great use of the cooler.

I opted for another item from Keter.. It's a similarly sized cooler with fold up side wings and a shelf on the bottom. No stainless top which is a bummer, but I can make great use of the cooler.
I just saw one of those at Costco, looked like it would be very convenient. My wife didn't much like the gasser on the deck so, I moved it to the edge of the patio right next to the deck, it does make for more lounging space, only two more steps to the grill, won’t complain.
I think the keter thing would be handy but, it would take as much room on the deck but, I’m not completely convinced I need it.

I just saw one of those at Costco, looked like it would be very convenient. My wife didn't much like the gasser on the deck so, I moved it to the edge of the patio right next to the deck, it does make for more lounging space, only two more steps to the grill, won’t complain.
I think the keter thing would be handy but, it would take as much room on the deck but, I’m not completely convinced I need it.
I needed counter/prep space. The Keter prep table was too long and could always use the cooler outside.

I just got an email about it from Costco:

That’s the one, I wish I could figure out a really good spot to place it when not in use!
after spending almost seven hours installing casters on my pantry rack and re organizing that while helping my wife go through one of her closets, I do not want to think about sorting out spaces tonight,
I really like the look and have a spot in mind but, not sure about fit, if I get lucky and do a few projects, I might re work that spot too.
Hi, I’m Tim and I have organizational obsessions!

Back