Just some wings!

Jeff Eastman AZ

TVWBB Member
Glen Blue 26"
Charcoal: Fogo Premium
Wood: 2 small chunks of cherry
Temp: 350 for 20 minutes each side followed by a short sear. I then rubbed (see below) and went back on the fire for 30 seconds each side.
Rub: Harry Soo's chicken rub. Given the sugar content, I have found it best to not apply until after fully cooked, then put back on the fire for just a moment (30 seconds each side). Applying before the cook has resulted in a little too much char for me in the past (on wings).
20201202_203323.jpgScreenshot_20201202-213218_Hangouts.jpg

I thought all the glen blues were hermetically sealed, left in their boxes, and put into museum storage. You mean people are using them. That is great

I thought all the glen blues were hermetically sealed, left in their boxes, and put into museum storage. You mean people are using them. That is great

Ya, I got the Cajun Bandit 26" rotisserie for it too! I plan on using it a lot! I like it for wings because of the extra space compared to my Performer or Summit Charcoal.

I love the look of those wings. Been in the habit of making them, last weekend and tomorrow will be wings and cast pizza again. It was such a hit last weekend it was asked for again!

Back