Just placed my order for a Weber SCG Center

WB Zipf

TVWBB Pro
All,

I just pulled the trigger on the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center. I purchased it from FireCraft where they are on back order, so I don't expect to get it until early next month. I was somewhat surprised that they were already sold out of their first shipment, I guess the grill is selling pretty good.

Anyway, I will keep you all posted as I get it and start cooking with it.

Last edited:
images

Congrat's looking forward to your thoughts on it and how well it does at different style's of cooking.

Well, I got word today that Firecraft expects to receive their next shipment by May 1st, so I would expect to receive it at my place by May 6th.

Its longer than I would have wanted to wait, but free shipping and no sales tax is incentive enough for my patience.

Well, I got word today that Firecraft expects to receive their next shipment by May 1st, so I would expect to receive it at my place by May 6th.

Its longer than I would have wanted to wait, but free shipping and no sales tax is incentive enough for my patience.

Awesome man, can't to hear about how it cooks. No tax is big. Tax alone would be $200 here in Louisiana.

In the spirit of brotherhood, I would like to extend an offer to you, my fellow member. If you have them ship it to my house instead of yours, I will unbox it, assemble it (this could be dangerous, the guy on YouTube cut his finger), test it out (to make sure it works OK), break it in, write up a summary of my findings (to make sure you know how to use it properly), and I'll bring it up there to Delaware just as soon as I get tired of cooking on it, I promise.

What do you say, should I PM you my address?

I know, right? It's almost too good to be true, but I'll do it for you, my good friend, WB Zipf.
And if you act now, I'll throw in a free oven mitt!

Last edited:

Back