Just another Saturday at our Butcher Shop!

Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
Too many pics to list, check out the slideshow and fire away!

IMG_4771.jpg

http://s163.photobucket.com/al...?albumview=slideshow

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Skeet:
I wish I had a butcher shop like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ditto! I do have a great butcher, but not that level.

Outstanding Brian! Just curious as to what rubs you mainly use are? Everything looks fantastic!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andres L.:
No pics of the roast sliced?? Quite a let down.. But it all looks great!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest, Ty cut the end piece and sliced it to sample, but that roast went straight to the kitchen and two hungry customers had a meal out of it and bought the rest. I don't even want to know how much they paid!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
Outstanding Brian! Just curious as to what rubs you mainly use are? Everything looks fantastic! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We keep it simple for the Butcher Shop Cafe cooks, mostly Montreal seasoning, sometimes we pull out the bottom of the shaker bottles-you never know? We fly by the seat of our pants on these monthly gigs.

Select Gourmet Foods is our Comp meat supplier of Kobe and Berkshire products. Nothing better than practicing with someone elses quality meats!

Wow! That is an impressive display of meat.

What are those ribs with the very long bones? They must be beef but there seemed to be so much meat left on them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j biesinger:
were those nicely marbled tri's? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good eye! KBA Kobe Tri-Tips

IMG_4728.jpg

Premier Proteins American Wagyu Boneless Ribeyes

IMG_4737.jpg

Six Points Berkshire Pork bellies

IMG_4754.jpg

KBA Kobe Bone in Ribeye

IMG_4712.jpg

Chine bone, hard fat and lifter removed

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

Mo - our meat supplier say's "you better not screw this up!" and Smokin' Ty.

IMG_4731.jpg

Pork Cushion

IMG_4760.jpg

We'll be back in March!

Crazy tonnage you folks are going through. I love that rack of beef ribs!! But everything looks awesome.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I love that rack of beef ribs!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's because it's a whole prime rib which has been frenched. You don't see that too often. That's why it threw me off.

Back