Just another Saturday at our Butcher Shop!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Will Erskine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I love that rack of beef ribs!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's because it's a whole prime rib which has been frenched. You don't see that too often. That's why it threw me off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One time they were offering them cut in steaks, it was my Anniversary, so I said I'll take 2, Bill put them on the scale and said that'll be $125! after I reeled my jaw back, I said, I'll go with the boneless Ribeye's instead!

That is some of the BEST MEAT I have ever seen! That means b4 you cooked it AND after!
Hey, was that the same piece a meat that Fred Flintstone had that flipped his car? lol..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dean:
That is some of the BEST MEAT I have ever seen! That means b4 you cooked it AND after!
Hey, was that the same piece a meat that Fred Flintstone had that flipped his car? lol.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Official Meat Sponsor for Left Hand Smoke.

Back