Just acquired: 1999 Weber Catalog + Price List

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I recently acquired a 1999 Weber catalog and price list. This fills a gap in the collection of catalogs I have posted here on the forum. Most importantly, it provides a price list from 1999 which is important from a historical standpoint. I’ll get these scanned and posted online ASAP.

By the way, I learned something new today while looking at this catalog. Did you know that Weber sold an in-ground installation kit for the Genesis gas grill? I knew they had something called a permanent mount for installation on a patio, but I did not know they sold posts that allowed you to install the grill directly into the ground. Fascinating!

5E3EFEB6-87EF-4E06-BE56-BD358DD57DE0.jpeg

61B4F77D-D304-4D2D-A0FB-10C464B7DBF7.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Chris: Yes, I knew about the permanent mount grills. I assume they were all NG. But one thing about them is that they have a condiment basket on them like the Skyline. The only difference is that it does not have the three little tool holders coming off the front of it. Otherwise, it is identical.

Don't get me wrong - they were worth it. I like the buy once, cry once saying. But I do like to let someone else cry and then I pick it up used. Same with cars.
I am with you on that Joe. Almost all my herd were bought used and the two new ones were on clearance for half price. And I never buy new cars.

Back