...jus' HANGERin' 'round by the grill...

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Prepped the hanger with freshly ground pepper and Penzey's Chicago Steak seasoning...
fired up the OTS with the CIGs then added a few quartered Yukons and a half dozen red chilies... plopped on the hangers...
three-four minutes later,turn'em ova! Things are lookin' good right now...
Moved some stuff around to make room for a few green onions...
bolted in the door to refill my T&T and back out just in time to remove everything from the grill and plate it.
icon_biggrin.gif

DSCN1625.jpg

Thank you for viewing!

Jim...Very, Very, Nice!!! I hope you chugged that T&T refill to get a good base going and then poured some nice wine to go with that OUTSTANDING looking plate!!

Awesome, Jim! Simply awesome!
<a href="http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx254/JazzCatGuido/DSCN1617.jpg?t=1271470984" target="_blank">
This pic</a> is a thing of beauty!

It's Saturday morning, just poured my first cup of joe, and now I know what I want for breakfast!
Some of Jim's steak with some eggs!
Tried grilling eggs once, but they kept falling through those little slots
icon_frown.gif

Looks great Jimmy!

Very impressive sir! I have yet to try a hanger. Gonna get some today though, looks like a good week night trail run for me to test out!

Another morning of drooling over a cook from Jim that was from the night before and becoming very hungry.

Looks fantastic Jim and thanks for sharing
icon_wink.gif

Jim, where do you get your hangers? do you get them trimmed? or do you have give them a bit of tlc before they're ready to cook?

Thank you again for your nice words!
Yes Gary, love grilled green onions! Been doin' um for eons, had an uncle in Waukesha that pulled um from his garden an' grilled um over 40 years ago, and I remembered others laughing at him... "Ol' Bob'll grill anything!"
icon_biggrin.gif

Jeff, I buy the hangers trimmed at a place called Sendik's... a local grocer. Their meat department is <span class="ev_code_GREY">phenomenal </span>. Like a great butcher shoppe in the grocery store
icon_smile.gif

"do you have give them a bit of tlc"... Jeff, I praise all my food before I cook it!
icon_biggrin.gif

...and the MAN who let's me eet all this wonderful bounty...

Great job on the Hangers Jim
icon_smile.gif
- Today I followed your advice on the Beef Ribs W/Stubbs Beef Marinade - Got so involved I didn't get any pictures
icon_confused.gif
but your advice was right on.
icon_biggrin.gif
They were outstanding and the best Beef Ribs I've ever done. Thanks. Will be sure to post pix on the next cook. Bob
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Thank you Larry, John and Bob!
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Another Bob B:
Today I followed your advice on the Beef Ribs W/Stubbs Beef Marinade - Got so involved I didn't get any pictures
icon_confused.gif
but your advice was right on.
icon_biggrin.gif
They were outstanding and the best Beef Ribs I've ever done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>HaH! I'm doin' the same today... might grill'em instead of in the WSM...

Back