Jumbo Joe Clearance Priced at Target

Todd NC

TVWBB Pro
Hi Folks,
If anyone is in the market for a Jumbo Joe I saw tonight that our local Target (North Carolina) has them clearance priced. Yours might as well. Regular price was $59.99 and it was on sale for $29.99. Just an FYI. I'm now the proud owner of a Jumbo Joe.

Todd

Last edited:
They're regular price here is $79.00. That's a great deal.

J when you buy a 26 you will love it!

Waiting on a clearance price on the Weber 26.75 anyone?

Usually not a regular stock item in any brick and mortar store I'm aware of. Only the 22.5s and 18.5s. I've been seeing them on eBay new for 180-200 w/free shipping. About the best you're gonna get outside CL.

I just got one at Target in Perrysburg, Ohio yesterday. They, also, had the 22.5 and 18.5 silvers on clearance along with some weber accessories

I grabbed a Jumbo Joe @ 30% off at the Target in Oak Creek, WI (near Milwaukee) for $42 plus tax. They had one more left and 2 more smokey joes.

Bob

Picked up one for $29.95 in Allen, TX. Last one they had.

Thanks for the heads up Todd.

Last edited:
Picked up a Jumbo out in West Texas yesterday for $29 as well. You can't say no when it's 1/2 off. I'm just a little concerned that it won't get a whole of use out in the parking lots of the Ballpark In Arlington come postseason time....

Glad some others were able to find the Jumbo Joe deal. I'm going to have to get mine broken in sometime soon.

Picked up a Jumbo out in West Texas yesterday for $29 as well. You can't say no when it's 1/2 off. I'm just a little concerned that it won't get a whole of use out in the parking lots of the Ballpark In Arlington come postseason time....
Can always put it on CL and make something off it if your not gonna use it. I need to check ours here.

Just stopped by my local Target and it was pretty much wiped out. They had one 18.5 OTS left at full price $79.99 and one 22.5 OTS New in Box marked down to $69.98 from $99.99. Not sure why they didn't mark down the 18.5. Little bummed that there wasn't a jumbo joe left, I guess I'll try another target tomorrow.

I saw the same clearance at a Target Super Center in Coconut Creek Fl, but the price was a bit higher, 42.95. That was two weeks ago.

Unfortunately, I just got my brand new OTG. I have had a Smokie Joe Silver for years. I guess my Jumbo Joe will have to wait for now.

I picked one up at one of my local Target stores a few days ago for $29.95. They had a few Jumbos and a few regular Joe's. They were both the same price. Made no sense to me, but I am not asking any questions. Can't wait to fire it up this weekend for tailgating!

San Diego had one left but its still 42 bucks. Going to wait for it to drop, and if it hasn't already been bought by then, I'll get one for a gift (I already own one).

Do you know how often they slash prices on a sale item?

I wanted one but my wife didn't think I needed another grill. :eek:
She is probably right. :eek:
Next time I will just buy it.

Back