JimLampe'sGrillin'JohnsonvilleBrats!!!

Originally posted by Ron G.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JRPfeff:
Jim & Other nearby TVWBB Members,

Brat Challenge 2010 is scheduled for September 5. Contact me by email for location and other details.

Sent an E-mail a few days ago, no word back. Is it still on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ron,

I don't see anything in my inbox or spam filter. You may want to check my address and send it again.

Jim

Chicken? Bratwurst has a pedigree and chicken is not there. It is the same as Caesar salad, no anchovies, call it something else.

Brat Challenge 2010 is this Sunday starting at 2:00. You are invited. Drop me a message if you want directions.

JRPfeff -

Tried E-mailing you again (both from Home & from Work Account). If this does not work, please try E-mailing me.

(I updated the E-mail address in my profile. Originally, I thought it would be displayed to EVERYBODY - not just to TVWBB Forum Members.)

Thanks, and looking forward to putting some faces to some of the familiar names around here!

Ron,

Your work message came through. But my spam filter must not like your home account.

It sounds like Lampe is wimping out (something about shopping for fabric with his wife ...), but you can count on Brad Olson being here. I look forward to meeting you and having you join the fun.

Jim

c'mon Jim... don't go spreading crappy rumors...
I told you it was a shopping spree for panties... ok?

Back