It took me 3 years but I finally found it.......Weber Fireplace 2726

After reading your post today, I decided to search my local Craigslist to see what I would find. Low and behold, a brand new Weber Fireplace! Not quite the same deal, as this person wants $300! Yikes!

I would pay that as they are impossible to find. It will last forever-try negotiating a lower price. These things are like unicorns. Trust me.

I found this one today in Athens, GA for $20. It’s not in perfect shape but I couldn’t pass it up.
That is an amazing price. You can find cedar Weber handles on Esty and other sites. The fire pit will last you a life time. My kids use it all the time, For the life of me, I can't understand why Weber discontinued this perfectly made product. Enjoy!

Picked this one up about a month ago for $60. Picked it up on my lunch from work, had agreed to pick it up after work. The seller kept bugging me because she was getting so many offers for over her asking price.
1606704039414718980970667166915.jpg20201129_172816.jpg

I like the added mesh. That's not stock, but I've wanted to do it to mine since I bought it (MANY years ago.....) Seems like a good safety addition given our state's predisposition to going up like a tinderbox! :oops:

Nice find.

R

Yeah, the previous owner saved me the hassle of adding it and it easy to replace. All the pits I've seen in stores have an arrestor of some type, it might be requirements to sell them in CA.

I like the wood burning fireplace; I saw that Weber put out an LP model… Not attractive IMHO

Attachments

• IMG_4126.jpeg
    IMG_4126.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4127.jpeg
    IMG_4127.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 1
I like the wood burning fireplace; I saw that Weber put out an LP model… Not attractive IMHO
Well... I picked up a Flame (I think last year. Or was it the year before?). It's currently apart in the tractor shed awaiting a bit of restoration. I'm hoping my Wife will like it when I finally have the time to get it operational - we'll see...

We sure like ours! *Flame" that is. But, I also got us a couple SOLO Stove Mesa XL smokeless fire pits for table top. Looking forward to opening them up and firing them up

Well... I picked up a Flame (I think last year. Or was it the year before?). It's currently apart in the tractor shed awaiting a bit of restoration. I'm hoping my Wife will like it when I finally have the time to get it operational - we'll see...
John: What was the retail price last year? Someone in Vegas selling one for $100 states it was over $600?

They haven't been produced for close to 10 years if I recall correctly.
$100 is a good price. If it is in really good shape, up to $200 is good.

Back