It’s 48° and raining. Time for smoked pork belly!

Thanks a lot. Just had to take four more cholesterol tabs just looking at it. Showed Barb the cook. Response "Not gonna happen sweety"
Oh, I so much want to make that!

Looks good man.
I made these only once......
I did mine in cubes about 1" X 1"
All sides get color and smoke at that point......I know how they come out and it's hard to beat, soooo tender and soft.
Literally like going through butter......I went with a 3 step process which was fairly similar.
I believe I braised in the pan covered in foil, had some bbq sauce in there instead of juice and then after put them back on for 30 minutes or so to firm up the sauce uncovered. I am sure no one would be able to tell the difference though.

Thanks a lot. Just had to take four more cholesterol tabs just looking at it. Showed Barb the cook. Response "Not gonna happen sweety"
Oh, I so much want to make that!
I think I only ate maybe 6 small cubes. They’re very rich and flavorful. It’s more of an appetizer than a meal due to its richness. I fridged 2 of the large squares, uncut, which we’ll reheat in a skillet. I’m sure 2 cubes as a taste won’t set your body off. But what do I know? I let my doc know that rich, or poor, we all die. I just want to die happy knowing I tried almost everything I could (and that looked good).

Back