Is MasterCook ver 7. a good prgm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_W

TVWBB Super Fan
Daughter just brought me in MC deluxe 7. Is it one of the best of its type? Never used a recipe manager program.....any input?

Jim-

Since I didn't post in the other MC thread, I'll do it here. I just got MC v7 about six weeks ago, and I really like it. I haven't tried to use all the bells and whistles as I'm still in the process of taking all the little bits of paper with recipes scrawled on them and inputting them into the software, so I'm sure there's more I can do with it.

So, far, so good. ....AND, many of my friends who like to cook either have MC, or a program that can save recipes in MC or .txt for import, so we can share recipes back and forth much more easily.

My 2?.

R

I don't have 7 but have 6 and have used it for some time. I like it better than most of the other programs I've seen.
Importing recipes from the internet is quite easy.
Jim

For LOTS of great recipes in Mastercook format, go to Mad's Recipe Emporium . It's an outstanding free resource with thousands of downloadable recipes, in groups of a hundred per file. I have a URL watcher in place that sends me a note when he adds a new file. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I've been using Mastercook for some years now, and have been very pleased with it. I started with version 4.7. I bought 6.0 and messed with it a little, but I still prefer 4.7. I haven't seen 7.0.

You'll enjoy your new software toy!

Keri C
Smokin on Tulsa Time

Keri, Thanks a million - There's got to be a million recipies there!

And v7.0 is lookin' pretty good so far!

thanks for the replies, I installed it and have checked the link Keri mentioned....wow, lot of recipes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back