Is it wrong

timothy

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
to have ribs and kraut for breakfast? Or better yet what have you made that differs from normal breakfast food?

Tim

Yes. Yes it is wrong. Wrong for the folks who think you should only eat pancakes, eggs and sausage for breakfast. I eat whatever I feel like for breakfast. Heck I ate my left over jerk wings for breakfast on Friday. :)

i use leftover ribs, brisket and pulled pork for the next days breakfast all the time....usually in a hash though :)

Second on the pizza. Wife and daughters think it is weird, but darn is it GOOD. Now with a diet I will miss it but the results will be great.

Oh yea cold pizza is the best, cold fried chicken is right there also.
Leftover sliced meatloaf (fried in butter) and eggs is good too!

Tim

Absolutely not wrong, Tim. Whatever feels good at the moment. Heck, I love bacon and eggs for dinner sometimes. Can't have a double standard here.

Dwain, I put an over easy egg on a grilled Ruben once and it was good. Thank's for the link!

Tim

How about one of my bratwurst scotch egg biscuit & gravy McBobs?
IMGP6779.JPG

How about one of my bratwurst scotch egg biscuit & gravy McBobs?
IMGP6779.JPG

Now you're just rubbing it in! Looks great to me!

One of my favorites for the last 2-3 years, no matter the time of day (or night) is a bacon/potato/egg burrito

Oh yea cold pizza is the best, cold fried chicken is right there also.
Leftover sliced meatloaf (fried in butter) and eggs is good too!

Tim

I really like leftover meatloaf fried crispy on a griddle, breakfast lunch or dinner.

Back