In search of BBQ chicken recipe

Evan T

TVWBB Member
I know there are a lot of great chicken recipes on the board and I look forward to experimenting with as many of them as possible.

What I'm looking for is the recipe that is used with chicken bbq's held at your local park or charity event. Here in PA they hold the famous Sertoma Chicken bbq at Longs Park every year. I want the secret to the sweet and tangy taste, yet the tartness of the vinegar when you bite into the chicken. I've tried so many recipe's and have yet to master the taste.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
icon_biggrin.gif

This should be posted in the Recipe Request section. This section is only for recipes. Read the large highlighted banner on top of the section regarding how to post this.

You'll get a lot more info that way.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evan T:
I know there are a lot of great chicken recipes on the board and I look forward to experimenting with as many of them as possible.

What I'm looking for is the recipe that is used with chicken bbq's held at your local park or charity event. Here in PA they hold the famous Sertoma Chicken bbq at Longs Park every year. I want the secret to the sweet and tangy taste, yet the tartness of the vinegar when you bite into the chicken. I've tried so many recipe's and have yet to master the taste.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As Tom said this is a recipe only forum but anywho. You posted right above it. Here's what you are looking for.
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the direction to the other section of the forum, I'm new to the board and was in a hurry when I posted here.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back