I'm ready for the summer

Bill Freiberger

TVWBB All-Star
So I added the Walmart charcoal I bought yesterday to my supply.

Do I have enough charcoal to get me through the summer?

Bill

So YOU'RE the one that cleared out the Walmart sales in Southern CA! They were all out this morning at 7am.
I'm already thinking about how to best stack my charcoal bags so as not to crush the bottom ones into dust. Seriously, this is a MAJOR concern. Might have to consult with some experts on this one.

So YOU'RE the one that cleared out the Walmart sales in Southern CA! They were all out this morning at 7am.
I'm already thinking about how to best stack my charcoal bags so as not to crush the bottom ones into dust. Seriously, this is a MAJOR concern. Might have to consult with some experts on this one.

I didn't get as far south as your local Walmart. I only get to Torrance during Oktoberfest season, and then I'm there every weekend. I went to the Walmart in Van Nuys and bought almost all they had. From what I understand, each store got one pallet at most. It was some kind of special one-time buy.

But, as you can see I have plenty, so if you need to stock up I'd be happy to share the wealth. If your ever near Sherman Oaks, I'll sell you some at cost. Or, if you can wait until Oktoberfest, I can drop some off.

Bill

Man that's a haul! Better hope there is not a fire, that garage will burn for weeks! Do you use that much in a year Bill?? Or do you cook for hire?

Man that's a haul! Better hope there is not a fire, that garage will burn for weeks! Do you use that much in a year Bill?? Or do you cook for hire?

That charcoal is just for personal use. I cook outdoors a lot. I have about 20 different smokers and grills.

Bill

Back