iGrill2 and Sam's Club

Wes G

Has anyone purchased the iGrill2 from Sam's Club? It is packaged with 4 probes and is selling for $49.81 at a Sam's Club near my in-laws. Yes, that price is not a typo. So, I had my in-laws pick me up a couple. I know by the price and how SC works being the item is being discontinued for sale there, but I couldn't believe the deal. Wondering if there was anything I should be wary of. Thanks for any info. I'll see my in-laws in a few weeks to get my hands on the units. I currently have maverick 732 & 733 and have been happy with both. Had used the original iGrill at my FIL's and thought it was neat too. Just thought the deal on the iG2 was too good to pass up (for a temperature probe hoarder!).

Wow. That's a steal! Of course this happens 2 months after I got mine and I only got 2 probes and had to get the smoker probe separate. It was probably closer to $100 I have 1 less probe!

I know there was a problem with the earlier probes where the plastic piece that insulates the probe from the wire would melt. If you have that issue they'll send you new probes. I say go for it.

Just picked three of these up today. One for myself, one for my brother, and one for a coworker. Had to drive to Huntsville to get to a Sams that had them in stock.

Was at the in-laws this weekend and was able to get my hands on these. Can not wait to get home and smoke something. Where did y'all purchase the ambient temperature probe (that is not on back order)? Anyone use one of the meat probes as the ambient temperature probe?
Thanks!

Back