If I won the lottery this may be the grill I would buy.

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
So I keep seeing this ad pop up on FBM and I checked it out. Wow. Looks very impressive. American Made Grills - The Muscle Grill is all 304 SS and can burn gas, wood, charcoal. Check out the Vid and site. I like that you can just drop in a IR burner, and the grate lift hooks are cool. Since I don't play the lottery maybe some day I will find one of these uses;-) What do you think?

The phrase "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" certainly applies to those grills.

I'll keep my eyes peeled in case some rich person in the future decides to redo their "outdated" patio grilling lounge, and sells one off cheap so they can get whatever the newest status symbol is.

(I'm just waiting for everyone to go "retro" — then I'll have the hottest grilling area in town!)

If you watch Mexico One Plate at a Time the Kalamazoo is what Rick Bayless has in his backyard in Chicago. And for the Q guys here like myself who long for SS grates. Some may recall Bruce, myself and a couple others went with the thick heavy SS ones that are a little "flat". Because they are the only ones that would truly work in the manner Weber designed the grill to work. If you look at that Kalamazoo thick heavy slab type SS grates.

If you watch Mexico One Plate at a Time the Kalamazoo is what Rick Bayless has in his backyard in Chicago. And for the Q guys here like myself who long for SS grates. Some may recall Bruce, myself and a couple others went with the thick heavy SS ones that are a little "flat". Because they are the only ones that would truly work in the manner Weber designed the grill to work. If you look at that Kalamazoo thick heavy slab type SS grates.
Those grates do look amazing and they come in 3 different patterns. Unfortunately that grill cost more than my 2 cars are worth!

Yep, noticed Rick using his Kalamazoo grill in his backyard, and looks like he really uses it, not just for show.

I love that Kalamazoo Hybrid, but he is my vote as a traditional wood and charcoal guy!

Anyone notice this?
The M1's grates are constructed of heavy 1⁄4” diameter solid 304 stainless steel. We build are own grates and space the individual bars much closer to one another than our competitors. Not only does this make our grates more durable, bless chance of falling through. ut also provide a clean-solid cooking surface so smaller foods have
Exactly what I preach all the time :D

Back