I will just leave this here

My dad told me stories about growing up poor in the Bronx during the depression.

Seeing steel drums with wood fires burning on the sidewalk was a common sight during the cold weather months.

Tossing a potato into the fire to cook and eating the blackened end product was what my dad talked about- they were called “micks” and we’re good eating according to him.

OK, I see now. It wasn't displaying correctly for me before. I think one of the kettle lids might be compatible. Maybe the 26"???
If they are a good fit, I would love one for my burn barrel. I will have to check into that.

OK, I see now. It wasn't displaying correctly for me before. I think one of the kettle lids might be compatible. Maybe the 26"???
If they are a good fit, I would love one for my burn barrel. I will have to check into that.

Looks like a 22 inch kettle lid might work.

20221226_100103.jpg

If a 22" lid would work, that would be great. They are pretty easy to come by. Doesn't have to be pretty for a burn barrel lid.

Mack: Yah, I see that now. When I first opened it up, it displayed all wonky and I could only see part of the photo and didn't see the barrel under the lid.

Back