I smell SMOKE, Who is cooking what?

Nothing
icon_frown.gif

Have to go out to dinner today
icon_frown.gif

My wife said she isn't too hungry today, so I guess we'll just do a whole 4 lb chicken and a tri tip in the kettle
icon_biggrin.gif
I sense the tri tip sandwich tomorrow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Bramley:
I am not smoking today, but two pizza's are fix'n to go into the oven.

Q'n, Golf'n & Grill'n.... too many choices!
Gary </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Pizza on the grill for me. Half-time is a good time to start.

Gary - Atari Bigby, UCF grad - Oh yeah!

Jim

Jim,

I am not a grad of UCF, but Dr Hitt is moving the university to new heights. I live near, what will be thier new medical center. If it has been a while since your last visit, there have been quite a few changes.

Gary

I have a few friends that are UCF grads (lived in Orlando for 20 years) and have been a huge UCF Football fan since they moved up to "1A". GO KNIGHTS!

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Bramley:
Jim,

I am not a grad of UCF, but Dr Hitt is moving the university to new heights. I live near, what will be thier new medical center. If it has been a while since your last visit, there have been quite a few changes.

Gary </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gary - I left Oviedo 16 years ago. My home was 2 miles from the UCF campus. The changes I've seen on subsequent visits have been amazing.

Jim

20 lbs pork butt
12 lbs brisket flats
3 slabs loin back ribs
3 slabs st louis ribs
3 lbs rib tips
6 lbs sausage
dozen chicken legs
2 dozen abt's
beans

and I think thats it????
icon_cool.gif

Windy City Smokers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and I think thats it??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tim, I'm curious, what are you cooking all this on? WSMs?

Larry, ive got 3 WSM's that I use for comps and catering. Gets a bit crowded with a lot of moving around but they get the job done! And of course not all at once!
icon_cool.gif

Windy City Smokers

Back