I fell in love last night

It is. I’d cleaned it up good when he gave it to me but it’s been sitting outside for a few months now. The CI grates now have a little surface rust on them, they’ll clean right up.
270C7FB1-D1E6-4187-BD44-F6CBB4E1DC97.jpeg

I bought a used CharQ as well and restored it. But I figured I don’t use it enough. Maybe once a month if at all. For small batches of food I just don’t bother messing with charcoal.
So I sold mine again. I however use my Q1200 quite often.

Attachments

• 1791A479-9C82-4BBB-BC64-C7F0689C634D.jpeg
    1791A479-9C82-4BBB-BC64-C7F0689C634D.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 3
DH says it would be to small also.

Just wondering, wouldn't it be easier to get charcoal and always have it on hand, then having to take tanks somewhere to be filled and running out of gas all the time? That's why we had to cook our 4th of July ribs in the oven.:censored:

The spare was empty:eek:

When DH wanted to go fill it up back then, I didn't want him to go out in public. I guess we both forgot it was empty.

The spare was empty:eek:

When DH wanted to go fill it up back then, I didn't want him to go out in public. I guess we both forgot it was empty.
DH just came back from filling the tanks. He paid $25 per, does that sound right?

I am going soon to my local center. $12 ea with tax
I think he's better off taking Gerald's example noted in previous post :D

Only if you live up here on the East coast of Canada and in CDN dollars. 😆

Sorry Joan, I couldn’t resist. I always fill up the tanks on my RV before coming home from the US because it is usually like $7. $27 CDN most places here at home.

20 gallons or 20lb? I have standard 20lb tanks. I don't think a person could physically carry a 20 gallon LP tank.

Walmarts around here exchange tanks for under $16. Not sure if that is nation wide. But keep in mind exchange places don't completely fill the tanks

Home Depot in Atlanta area charges $20.97 for a tank exchange.

$24.99 for a tank exchange where they come to your house to exchange it via a new service called Propane Taxi.

Getting a tank filled at the Ace Hardware is usually about $5/tank cheaper.

Duane, I want your kind of luck falling into that Char Q! :love:

Well my Char is gone. I sold a never used Simpson's 22" today and threw in the Char to sweeten the deal to get full asking price. Buyer was a very nice guy, best online transaction Iv'e ever had. They went to a good home...

fullsizeoutput_c46.jpegfullsizeoutput_c47.jpeg

Back