I did grill it, I promise.

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
No action shots, but I did a filet for the wife and a prime NY Strip for me tonight. BS chicken breast in teriyaki for the kids. Also some asparagus that I marinated in EVOO, red wine vinegar, S&P, oregano and thyme. All grilled up on the Genesis. The steaks were in sous vide at 132 for about 3 hours (started frozen) and had been previously rubbed with Stubb's BBQ rub. Baby red taters with onions roasted in the oven with EVOO, S&P, parsley and thyme. Nice way to close out the weekend with light flurries coming down as I grilled.

1611538292214.jpeg

Jim, looks like you and your family ate real good tonight. You wouldn't by any chance have pictures of that STUFF coming out of the sky would you? lol

That is a beautiful plate of food. I love the doneness of that steak and the grill marks on the asparagus. I had the coolest snow/ice flurries when I went to clear up my grill last night. It was these tiny ice balls, it looked like someone sprinkled course salt all over my grill and prep table. Calling for ice/snow tonight and tomorrow here is south central PA, are you guys expecting the same thing?

Yummy! I have two steaks heading for the grill tonight I hope they turn out as good as yours!

Calling for ice/snow tonight and tomorrow here is south central PA, are you guys expecting the same thing?

A bit more rainy here. Flurries this afternoon, rain during rush hour. Supposedly snow tonight, which will be washed away by more rain in the morning.

Back