Howdy from The Valley of the Sun

Big JohnV in AZ

TVWBB Member
Hi everyone, been a lurker for a few years, a grillmaster for decades lol

Born and bred in the suburbs of Chicago, moved to the desert in 2000. I hope I can add something to the forum, I know I have learned from all of you!

Welcome John seems like we have a few things in common. I was born and raised in the burbs of Chicago (Franklin Park) moved to California and raised my family, retired and moved to Prescott in 2003 with my wonderful wife.
If you've been lurking you know we are a friendly bunch, so enjoy your time here and stay cool.

Welcome to the valley John! I move here the the NW valley from the east 2 years ago and love it-great grilling country, although we could sure use some rain! There is an incredible wealth of information this board, helped me many a time and I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Welcome John seems like we have a few things in common. I was born and raised in the burbs of Chicago (Franklin Park) moved to California and raised my family, retired and moved to Prescott in 2003 with my wonderful wife.
If you've been lurking you know we are a friendly bunch, so enjoy your time here and stay cool.
Hi Rich, We were up there a few weeks ago to meet friends for lunch. Had a nice storm come in while we were there, it is really dry down here. Maybe we'll run into you in the square one day!

Back