Howdy again, Queens New York

I want to make it good, real good…but I just keep pushing it off..

Well, Hi again everyone, Mordechai here. Allow me to reintroduce myself briefly…I started smoking back in 2004 thanks to Chris and all the folks on this site. Smoked hard until 2007 when I got divorced. I checked the site every so often and a few times been alerted to questions people have asked. I couldn't cancel the digest email I would get at 5am every day for five years…(I guess when new forum started it cancelled that) Im sentimental like that.

Well, lots of things have happened in past years and most recently I opened up that ol trusty WSM and started smoking again. Prob for about a year or so now. I always check the site and all of your comments. Like I said I kept pushing it off wanted to make a really good “HI” post, but it just never happened.

My friends still don’t know many people that smoke and if they do they don’t get to taste the meat. My friends constantly tell me how the smoked meats on the WSM are the best they have ever tasted. I thank all of you for your help and input over the years. I def could not have done you. I don’t wanna start listing names but Chris, Bryan (never will forget how this “stranger” sent me a box of nice apple wood for free), Bill, Rita and I know I missed some of ya. Regardless, hello to you all…..

You guys are truly some of the nicest people I have ever (never) met! And that’s no Smoke!

Just last week I bought my folks a WSM22. Fired it up the first time with 3 14 pound packers….like it wasn’t even a big deal!! (and thast really kudos to Chris and gang that I was able to do that) (wow that new 22 is huge!)

2 WSM 18.5 1WSM 22.5 1 Silver Touch 22 1 Silver A

Welcome Back. Probably a lot of new folks since you've been away. Some have probably moved on. Hope to see more of you around here.

Thank Guys!!! This site is a wealth of information and the most of wonderful people!! Seriously!!

I owe all of my smokin knowledge to chris and this group of peeps.... If you look elsewhere you will always find this site being quoted...yes, even on different forums!!! Happy Smokin

Back