How swedes light there expensive pice of grills.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
This is not a joke,well its extreme and its been on a Reality TV show here in sweden broadcasted in 1 of our largest channels about a cheap market called "ullared".

The reporte says"how mutch do u use of that starter"
Kjell: well a bit and then let it soak in.
And when u se him stop with the constant stream,Kjell says well its still alot in the bottle then he starts again.

the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liq3L_AksjI

this is how far we are in to the bbq culture.

(vd saw this fotage)

And the respons off the shop was to make a brand:called kjell´s lightning fluid:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

icon_wink.gif

Swedes love bbq

Haha well wrong site if u wanna have some alone time i guess.

If u have this as u normal "alone time to relax site" i recomend Jim Lampe´s posts
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
Haha well wrong site if u wanna have some alone time i guess.If u have this as u normal "alone time to relax site" i recomend Jim Lampe´s posts
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> Huh??
icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
Haha well wrong site if u wanna have some alone time i guess.If u have this as u normal "alone time to relax site" i recomend Jim Lampe´s posts
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> Huh??
icon_confused.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he was saying that your posts are food p*rn. At least that is how I took it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Was refering to **** ofc and what better food **** on this site is there then the "Old dirty Jim Lampe posts"

Bless//Me

perhaps the sun and the heat and the humidity is gettin' to me....
now,
what did i leave that cold beer?
icon_biggrin.gif

nr 1# guess check the stomach first,while u get another one from the refrigerator.

Bless//Me

Back