Hot & Fast Shrimp!

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
My wife picked up a package of shrimp at CostCo, so I decided I would re-do the Smoky Paprika Shrimp from a few weeks ago. I set the Skyline up on high x3, let it heat up for a good 15 minutes, then blistered my shrimp skewers about 3 minutes per side......could probably have done 2.5 minutes. :)

Skewered up:

1630897542439.jpeg

After the flip:

1630897551143.jpeg

Off and ready to eat:

1630897559017.jpeg

I really like these things (of course, I'm in the midst of a love affair with smoky and sweet Spanish paprika, so.....) :) We plated these with some sautéed mushrooms from the farmer's market, and some sautéed red/yellow peppers. Healthy, easy, super tasty!

R

Last edited:
Rich,
I am loving all the fish and seafood lately. Also a little jealous as I love fish and seafood, but very few others in my family do. I wants some of these for an appetizer and some of your salmon for the main course!

Rich, could I trouble you to double check the link to the recipe. It takes me to the humor thread.

Thanks Rich, I'm sure I printed it out the first time, but to be sure (and too lazy to double check right now) I printed it again. Hey, it's a shrimp recipe. What did you expect me to do? 😊

Precooked or raw shrimp? They do look tasty
Raw, wild, deveined, U12 from Costco. I'm not a fan of precooked shrimp.....they always end up overdone if you do anything with them that requires heat.

R

Raw, wild, deveined, U12 from Costco. I'm not a fan of precooked shrimp.....they always end up overdone if you do anything with them that requires heat.

R
I tend to agree. I’ve been playing with both, last batch of raw I had on the grill probably 20 minutes and they still weren’t cooked through. Smokey Joe up camping, haven’t figured that out yet. The 22” and larger I’ve got down but sometimes that little 14” gets me. Airflow differences I suppose. Also had hotdogs on it at the lake and it took FOREVER. Anyways, thanks

Back