Home Depot and old Kingsford

Clay Jackson

TVWBB Super Fan
I just went to a Home Depot in Richmond and they have all the new Kingsford ready for sale...
icon_frown.gif
I was able to find a Super Bowl Display that they had lined bags of the old Kingsford around. They are the sealed two bag packages...two 24lb bags in shrink wrap. They were priced at $11.98 per 48 lbs. I bought 8 of them...roughly 400 lbs. That should keep me for the spring and summer I think.

I am going to use the new kingsford for my One Touch Gold.

I bought the last 5 double packs of the old at our home depot yesterday, I got a few strange looks walking out with 250lbs of charcoal. I am going to travel around and see if any of the other HDs in our area have to old and keep stockpiling.

Tom,
This was the home depot on Midlothian Turnpike close to Chesterfield Mall....Carmia Way. I think they had four or so more packages. I would check the one on Broad Street well as the one on Hull Street near Brandermill as well.

Thank you Clay,

I'm over in eastern Henrico so I tend to go to the Mechanicsville Home Depot. But, I will check those out and see. It will give me something to do....

Thanks,

Tom

I snagged the last 4 (24 lb. twin packs) they had at my Home Depot for $7.98. They had this price on them most all of last summer. Did they price these that low in your area?

Here in Salt Lake, the HD on 2100 So. 300 West has the original style twin bags for $7.98 also. Garden shop
Alan

Back