Hi from buffalo ny

anthony.palumbo

TVWBB Member
I am new here and relatively new to smoking..... and what pulled me here was the active discussions on the linkmeter and the heatermeter something i am very interested in i am a tech junkie and love things that make life easier and more streamline. I also enjoy being away from the tech and enjoying family and food. My dad got into smoking a few years ago when he used to go to his companies annual BBQ competition between the employees and always wanted to do it. Well things happened and he beat a heatlth problem so to celebrate on fathers day we got him a smoker. My dad and I have always been close including eaching having the same things and i had to have one also so this year for my bday they suprised me and i got one too. The other day i did my first smoke out on my new smoker. sweet and spicy baby back ribs, a roaster beer but chicken, drumbsticks, and smoked macaroni and cheese. Ribs turned out ok.... prolly could have been bettter and cooked longer, chickens were spot on, and the macaroni and cheese was decided upon my guest to be the best thing. Well thats me and how i got into smoking now i cant wait for the next chance!

Welcome to the forum , brother. I don't know anything about link meters n that , but I love to smoke on my WSM. Gotta try that smoked Mac n cheese. Sounds great. Hey good luck with your future smokes. Great bunch a people on here. You learn something every day. :wsm:

Back